the return

after 3 weeks of confusion, disruption and hesitation....i am finally back to my original personality....it's kinda funny, cause i always thought that i had one, but turned out to have 2....the other one shows up in romance, but.....i dont wanna see it again,it made me a total idiot!!!!! almost dropped work, always worried, and almost cost me my self confidence!!! it's like i was wondering.....what happened to me??? i was the rock that never hesitated, filled in confidence to win wars...the one who would be quiet on a side, with the look that makes everybody confused....almost feared....i made them wonder what's on my mind....what's the meaning of my look....like all the truth is buried behind my eyes....and nobody was able to dig it out....anyways, i hate this other "romantic" personality...i just have to keep my monster person....showing a fearless heart...spirit will able to break mountains....confidence to walk through fire....no feelings....just....me...

1 comments:

ميرا ( وومن ) | January 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM

what about making a balance between ur 2 personalty

i think that what will make u stronger

good work my friend keep going