exam day: ceutics

today was really a day of wonders...as usual, start at 12 am, me on my desk at home studying for next day of exam....pulling my hair out (or what's remaining of it)....anyway, all goes on till the clock ticks 4 am....mmmmm...my exam is 10 am, and i did'nt sleep for 48 hours? if i go on i'll probably either go nuts(as if i can go more crazy, as i belive i reached the peak of it) or....simply sleep in the test....but....i am too damn heavy sleeper!!! solution??? simple! an invitation for my mother to my room, tell her to keep me company (STOP LAUGHING ALREADY, I KNOW....i should wake up myself, but i am just too nervous!).....but i need other guarantee to wake up....and what would be better than a friend to wake me up on my phone??? but....i am a heavy sleeper.....solution??? conect my mobile to 4 speaker and a sub woofer, and put it on the maximum volume (and let me describe this: imagine that your key tone volume suddenly sound as if a large truck just hit a wall...same sound).....and so it was....i woke up....but not in a "normal" way....the sound was even higher than i expected, i think i flew like 3 meters off the bed once my friend called this morning, and so did my poor mother....wish i did'nt do that to her....and as a normal result, she got mad....and as me being stupid, i did'nt make sure that she is ok before i leave.....(and i warn you, dont ever leave home when your mom is ANGRY!!!!) cause the next thing i know is my car liscence being taken by an officer, and my pen went out in the middle of the exam!!! so, before seeing my practical result, i called my mom to ask her to forgive me....and i got 42/50!!! eshta! something got right finally today......the rest of it is as usual.... (normal day at work, if u know what i mean ;) ).....so....sorry not much time to say everything today, but....i will....later on....cheers everybody!!!

1 comments:

ميرا ( وومن ) | January 26, 2009 at 1:23 AM

ok my dear frind i think i can call u Mr.truble

coz i think that is what u r

smart move calling ur mum